Eartharound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eartharound

Creativity & Management forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cars rentel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
wesley9k2

cars rentel Vide
PostSubject: cars rentel   cars rentel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 am

i need a lemo luxury car on rent for a month which must be in black color, there should not be any scratch and blacks mirror is necessories for it. car should have no label or design on it except the number plate. plz give some information regarding to tht.
Back to top Go down
addisonjorg22

cars rentel Vide
PostSubject: Re: cars rentel   cars rentel Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:18 am

a very few rentel serveice providers provide the lemo car in new like condition to customers but there is a rentel service which provide the scratchless lemo with a nice cooperate driver and i mostly hire this car for wedding purpose or some times for ministers everyone is happy from my choice and i m happy with them luxury car rentals cz they provide me the best even when they found tht this car get old they sale it and got new one. they will never let you down so get lemo from them
Back to top Go down

cars rentel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eartharound  :: Car Talk -